Wednesday 30 July 2014

sunshine and macaroons!

last weekend my mum decided that we all needed a day out , so her and her boyfriend took me and my sister out to a wine and cheese festival  in Caerphilly:) also we explored the castle and done a spot of shopping! the weather was amazing and we travelled on a double Decker bus, took many photos and enjoyed the views of sunny Caerphilly! i thought since I'm on a writers block that i would snap a few pictures and share them with you guys!
 so  first  part of the day we walked around the festival side of things, where we tasted wine and liquors and i also bought some fresh homemade macaroons, mango tea and a beer (oops).






 they melted in the heat:( i was so upset! but i had salted caramel/blueberry/nutella/champagne and mango and chocolate:)




 the second part of this post will be up soon guys:) there were too many photos to post:) 
leave comments on what your favourite macaroons are! Ive only tried few so let me know:)
 kira x



2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! For the rules and questions and stuff have a look at my recent post x
    http://sarahlouisa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi reneta! sorry for the long reply my laptop crashed so i couldnt blog, but yes of course of we can! ill check out your blog as i dont use facebook or instagram for my blog:) x

    ReplyDelete