Sunday 22 June 2014

❋outfit of the day ❋

i want to kick start my blog with an outfit of the day  a little in site on what is to come. for me picking my outfit and doing my make up is the most exiting part about getting ready! so here's what i picked out for a chilled day out with my dad.

  a casual plain cable knit jumper, i wanted one for so long and finally found this petites one on misselfridge for just £20.00:) 


then just paired them with these washed out jeans from newlook , I'm sure they were £25 but i cant remember the exact price:) 

black jelly sandals also from newlook £10.00

i also added a cute daisy chain headband from newlook £6.00 (cant you tell i love newlook)

kira x


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely and adorable look, it looks lovely on you :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you so much! , your blog is very interesting! already followed xo

    ReplyDelete